WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,
I'm new to this site and think its awesome, problem is now I want more and more. And more. Thought I'd show you guys this rare g-shock I got. I don't wear it anymore, so I figured I'd put it up for sale here since there are so many G-Shock loyals.

The watch isn't new, but it's working perfectly. You can see some signs of wear, but its nothing that really takes away from the watch. I think a little cleaning around the dial would probably help too. You should be able to see the watch pretty good from the pics I attached. The camo face is really nice, and goes well with the camo band (original). Its not tacky like most of the camo stuff you see nowadays.

Please feel free to ask me any questions. I won't charge shipping and figure $60 USD is more than fair for this rare watch which includes insurance with the shipping.

I wrote ?limited edition? because I think when i bought it, it was marketed as a limited edition, but i may be wrong, not sure. But it is RARE

The module is G-100, with module 2327.
It has a stopwatch, alarm, dual time, day and date, and digital display can be in 24 hour format and has blue illumination.

I'm not exactly sure how selling on this site goes, but I do have paypal, and if you contact me I'll send you my email to pay my account. (If that sounds right)

$60, free shipping and insurance!!!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts