WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a Garmin Fenix 2 watch with GPS tracking. It is for use while running, hiking, biking, or performing other outdoor activities. Included for sale are the following:

• Fenix 2 watch
  • Unused “sport” strap with velcro fastener
  • NEW WATCH STRAP STILL IN UNOPENED PACKAGE
  • Hardware for changing watch straps
  • Original charging cable
  • EXTRA CHARGING CABLE
  • Wall charger with world adapters
  • Manuals

All items are in satisfactory working condition.

As noted, I will include a second charging cable (one for home and one for travel/office). I will also include a brand new, unopened replacement watch strap. The original watch strap works just fine, but who wants a used watch strap?
The product is used and is in very good, but not perfect condition. There are no scratches on the face of the watch. The watch face is covered with a screen protector. The Fenix 2 uses GPS to track your mileage run, hiked, or biked. The Fenix 2 measures cadence while during runs, and it estimates calorie burn for your activities. The Fenix 2 also has compass and altimeter functions, among others. The Fenix 2 may be paired with a heart rate monitor. NOTE: A hear rate monitor is NOT included for sale with this item.

Continental United States only, please. To enable credit card transactions, I have listed the item at geartrade.com. Paypal is also accepted.
Garmin - Garmin Fenix 2 GPS enabled Watch

The asking price is $210. I will pay for shipping to addresses within the Continental United States.

IMG_2810.JPG

IMG_2811.JPG

IMG_2812.JPG

IMG_2813.JPG

IMG_2815.JPG

1 - 10 of 10 Posts