WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello fellow WIS.

The time has come to make some room in my cabinet. Just because I have eight watch boxes, do they have to be full? Yes dear quite right dear. Remind me, Shoes, Earrings Handbags? how many of those are there stashed away?? Not the point? allow me to disagree...

I digress. The first of my watches to hit this esteemed forum is my Glycine Airman double 12. 40mm with white dial. The stainless case with the immediately identifiable "Airman" double crown contains the Glycine calibre GL224 ( eta 2824) automatic movement. This one came on a brown leather strap which is included along with another leather and a green French marine national strap with red stripe, which is attached.

Study the pictures for condition and you may notice a very slight rub mark at the 1.30 mar on the bezel and some very, very light strap change marks on the back of the lugs. other than these, the watch is in great condition.

The box and Papers are eluded and the warranty has six months left.

That slight rubbing.

The lume is fair, but only the hands account well for themselves.

For this excellent and now not easily found watch, I would like £270 ($375) I don't want to pay Paypal fees. For a UK buyer, I will pay postage. Everyone else, I will split the cost 50/50

Thank you for reading but don't stop there... I have another one.

For my second offering, may I present the Seiko SNA411 The Flightmaster Chrono aka The Flighty.

This baby comes complete with its bracelet which is little worn, but with maybe a couple off very light marks thereon. The Case, Pushers ( Screw down along with the Crown) are in fine fettle. This watch will come with Booklet, hang tag, Spare link and a French Marine National strap in Green with a yellow strip. There is no warranty card. Please not that the lug width of this watch is 21mm. The Marine strap is a 22mm and fits without issue. This is a quartz watch with alarm.

Some views.

Also. I have no idea where the box went so, I have packed this watch in a travel case which will be securely packed in a cardboard box.

The lume isn't great, but passable.

I would like £150 ($208)

The same conditions apply. UK post, I'll cover all others are shared 50/50 I don't want to pay PayPal fees. There are no returns on either watch.

I have others queuing up for sale including Citizen and Seiko models. There's a almost new invicta 1953 in the mix as well.

Thanks for reading.

K

Reactions: Seikonut1967

·
Premium Member
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Upward.

·
Premium Member
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·