WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PRICE: $4,000 - reasonable offers will be entertained (please consider the entire package being offered here)

CONDITION AND WATCH BACKGROUND:
This IW377714 IWC Pilot Chronograph Petite Prince Edition comes complete with box, ALL papers, an IWC wallet, an IWC checkbook, an after-market deployant clasp, and an extra custom-made leather strap made from Horween leather and personally inscribed on the back of the strap! It is in mint condition. The dial is pristine. The case is sharp. The lugs are sharp. The pictures speak louder than words. Purchased BY ME at my local IWC authorized dealer on November, 2017.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND ONLY USA BIDS OR BUYERS ARE ACCEPTED! DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE NOT IN THE USA. Watch will be posted on the typical watch forums. Please ask questions, if you have any, before purchasing.

PLEASE SEE PICTURES!!!!

THE WATCH SPECS:

Brand: IWC Pilot Chronograph Petite Prince Edition
Movement:Automatic chronograph
Bracelet Lug Width: 21mm, tapers to 18mm
Case: Polished and brushed stainless steel with beveled lugs
Dial
Color: Sunburst blue
Bracelet: Santoni dark brown leather strap plus a custom Horween leather strap
Clasp
Type: Tang buckle
Hands: Polished, lume filled stainless steel
Crystal: Saphire crystal with dual-layer AR coating
Diameter: 43 mm
Case
Thickness: 15 mm

Water
Resistant: 6 ATM/60 M

Calendar:
Date and day display at 3 o'clock

Crown:
Screw-down

Attachments

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
PRICE: $4,000 - reasonable offers will be entertained (please consider the entire package being offered here)

CONDITION AND WATCH BACKGROUND:
This IW377714 IWC Pilot Chronograph Petite Prince Edition comes complete with box, ALL papers, an IWC wallet, an IWC checkbook, an after-market deployant clasp, and an extra custom-made leather strap made from Horween leather and personally inscribed on the back of the strap! It is in mint condition. The dial is pristine. The case is sharp. The lugs are sharp. The pictures speak louder than words. Purchased BY ME at my local IWC authorized dealer on November, 2017.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND ONLY USA BIDS OR BUYERS ARE ACCEPTED! DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE NOT IN THE USA. Watch will be posted on the typical watch forums. Please ask questions, if you have any, before purchasing.

PLEASE SEE PICTURES!!!!

THE WATCH SPECS:

Brand: IWC Pilot Chronograph Petite Prince Edition
Movement:Automatic chronograph
Bracelet Lug Width: 21mm, tapers to 18mm
Case: Polished and brushed stainless steel with beveled lugs
Dial
Color: Sunburst blue
Bracelet: Santoni dark brown leather strap plus a custom Horween leather strap
Clasp
Type: Tang buckle
Hands: Polished, lume filled stainless steel
Crystal: Saphire crystal with dual-layer AR coating
Diameter: 43 mm
Case
Thickness: 15 mm

Water
Resistant: 6 ATM/60 M

Calendar:
Date and day display at 3 o'clock

Crown:
Screw-down

CORRECTION: The watch was purchased from an AD in November of 2016, not 2017. That was a typo. Thank you!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts