WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This Marloe Morar is in like new condition. I bought it brand new and wore it only very gently a handful of times. It comes with the full kit (Marloe does one of the nicest watch boxes of any micro brand). These sell for $515 + tax brand new on the Marloe site, and I’m offering mine for only $375 net to me and I pay shipping.

The Morar is a very cool and capable watch. The entire case is bead blasted and it gives off a very toolish vibe, but it’s design is quite creative. For example, if you look very carefully, you can see a light blue rehaut, and the dial has a subtle sand texture. You can see also the unique way the 310 meters of water resistance is expressed on the dial. Excellent case back with a drawing of the Morar (like the Loch Ness monster). Has superb lume, as you can see in my photo below.

Here are case specs:
40mm diameter
Bead-blasted 316L stainless steel
Screw-down crown
Uni-directional 120-click bezel
20mm lug width, 48mm lug-to-lug
12.4mm thick
30.3mm sapphire crystal w/ AR coating
310m / 1006ft water resistance
ISO rated luminous compound
Sequential numbering
101.3g

And here are movement specs:

Japanese Made Miyota 9039 automatic mechanical movement
28,800 bph / 4hz
24 jewels
Hacking function
Handwinding capability
Parashock anti-shock
40hr power reserve
-10 ~ +30 sec/day

For many more detail and gorgeous professional photos of the watch, see here: Morar - Beacon

For a good independent review of the Morar, see here:

And for a good video review of the watch, see here:

Here are my pix of the watch you are buying:

I have LOTS of positive feedback here on WUS and prefer that you do too. Happy to answer questions or take more photos for anyone seriously interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 31 Posts