WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale: Maurice Lacroix Aikon Automatic Chronograph

I have a used but in good condition Maurice Lacroix Aikon Automatic Chronograph 44mm Silver with black sub-dials (Panda) Model number AI6038-SS002-132-1

The retail on this is $2,990.

Condition: Good Condition
Movement: ML112 Automatic Chrono
Crystal: sapphire crystal, with anti-reflection treatment
Case: Stainless steel
Dimensions: 44mm
Caseback: screw-in exhibition
Crown: screw-down (on chrono pushers also)
Dial: Silver squares, polished rings, snailed black counters (Panda)
Strap/bracelet: Metal Bracelet with butterfly hidden clasp
WR: 20ATM or 677ft

Condition is good overall and has a small ding on the bezel barely noticeable by the 1 o'clock part of the bezel. Has some small swirls on some of the links on the bracelet but I am very picky and nothing major for the hefty discount below. Sorry for any fingerprints in the pictures.

Watch has the full outer and hard box with authorized dealer stamped warranty booklet, tags, and removed links and pins. Still under warranty. Bracelet has the easy strap change feature and the bracelet is super comfortable.

I have another watch incoming so this one is up for a quick sale for $1,450 + Paypal Fee. Will ship to PayPal registered address with insurance and signature required USPS.

Thank you,
Eric

IMG_5487.jpeg
IMG_5476.jpeg
IMG_5477.jpeg
IMG_5478.jpeg
IMG_5479.jpeg
IMG_5482.jpeg
IMG_5483.jpeg
IMG_5485.jpeg
IMG_5484.jpeg
IMG_5486.jpeg
IMG_5487.jpeg
IMG_5488.jpeg
IMG_5490.jpeg

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump, no trades at the moment. Please make me a reasonable offer it is a great watch.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Oh man! If I hadn’t just bought the Aikon 3hander white dial....gorgeous watch. Good luck!

Reactions: Ecesp004
1 - 12 of 12 Posts