WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
I'm a trusted, verified collector that has bought and sold watches here for years. Inquire or purchase with absolute confidence.

Hello, WatchFam. Up for sale is my Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Skyfall 41.5mm. This watch is exceedingly difficult to find, as it was discontinued in 2014. It's ESPECIALLY difficult to find one in 9.5, near-mint condition, with ALL boxes and papers, from an AD, WITH an OEM Omega Planet Ocean adjustable clasp attached and included, which I personally purchased from my local Omega Boutique.

I'm asking for a $4,100 for this watch - I eat the PayPal fees and will cover fully insured, 2-day shipping to your doorstep. That's a fair and reasonable price. Let the games begin!

CONDITION AND WATCH BACKGROUND: I originally purchased from an authorized Omega dealer in Pittsburgh on September 10, 2015. I am the only person to EVER own this watch, and the factory warranty is good until September 10, 2019. The watch is in near-mint condition. On a scale of 1-10, this watch is a 9.5. Again, this is a near-mint condition. All papers included, tags, and receipts included. Finally, this watch is fitted with an OEM Omega Planet Ocean deployant clasp, which I personally purchased from my local Omega Boutique and had them install it. The original clasp, of course, is also included, but the Planet Ocean clasp is FAR superior and has a micro-adjustment system that will let you tighten or loosen the watch depending on the circumstances and your comfort level.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please ask questions, if you have any, before purchasing.

Condition Notes:
- The crystal is in absolutely perfect condition - no scratches or nicks and the AR coating is intact.
- The case is in near-perfect condition with virtually no scratches, nicks or scuffs, except for some minor hairline scratches on the polished bezel and the polished top-side of the lugs (these are absolutely unavoidable).

- The Stainless Steel Bracelet is in perfect condition, with virtually no scratches, nicks or scuffs.

- The clasp is in near-perfect condition, with only one slight, hairline scratch.
- The movement is in PERFECT CONDITION and runs at +/- 6 seconds a day.

PLEASE SEE PICTURES!!!!

WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS LISTING:

- The watch
- ALL papers, including: 1) Omega Factory Warranty Card; 3) Owner's Manual; 4) The one link I took out to size the bracelet; 5) the original Aqua Terra clasp and end links; 6) the receipt from the Omega Boutique for the OEM Planet Ocean clasp; and 7) the actual AD purchase receipt, dated September 10, 2015.
- Inner and outer boxes in perfect condition.

THE WATCH SPECS:

Brand:Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Skyfall Edition
Movement:Omega Calibre 8500 automatic, self winding
Bracelet Lug Width: 20mm
Case: Polished and brushed stainless steel
Dial
Color: Blue
Bracelet: Brushed Stainless steel
Clasp
Type: Two clasps included - the original Aqua Terra clasp and an OEM Omega Planet Ocean claps that is much better and for which I paid $225 for.
Hands: Polished, lume filled stainless steel
Bezel
Function: Polished stainless steel
Crystal: Saphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the top and under side of the crystal
Diameter: 41.5 mm
Case
Thickness: 13 mm

Water
Resistant: 15 ATM/150 meters/450 feet

Calendar:
Date display at 3 o'clock with a stainless steel frame
Bracelet Length: Currently fitted to fit a 8" wrist - ALL LINKS INCLUDED.
Crown:
Screw-down
Retail: $6,100

IMG_9652.jpg
IMG_9691.jpg
IMG_9586.jpg
IMG_9576.jpg
IMG_9607.jpg
IMG_9677.jpg
IMG_9667.jpg
IMG_9611.jpg
IMG_9621.jpg
IMG_9595.jpg
IMG_9623.jpg
IMG_9688.jpg

Reactions: jeepersjoey

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump it up for Monday morning! I've received 4 messages about this watch in 16 hours. If you're interested in it, I suggest you move FAST! I don't see this puppy staying around for long.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Humpday Bump!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WEEKEND BUMP! Price drop to $3,950 for the weekend ONLY! Hit me up, watchfam!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Monday morning bump! Price is back up to $4,100.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump and price drop to $3,950.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BUUUUUUMP!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Friday BUMP! $3,950 for one HELL of a watch!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Weekend BUMP and price reduction to $3,900!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SOLD! Thank you WUS member!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts