WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
For sale is an Omega SMP GMT. This is a complete set, all accessories and documentation intact. *One note, we lost the original warranty card in a move but do have ours scanned and on file with Omega from when it was originally purchased. Reference the service notes and confirmation of complimentary service performed on May 6, 2017. Personally-identifying information has been removed from the service documentation. Please inquire for specifics via DM.

This watch has never been polished, and shows some normal wear and tear. The most notable damage is a few small scrapes on the bezel between the 2-4 o'clock position. I've done my best to take several pictures of this area with a macro lens.

The watch has been in for service 2x, once to regulate the time in 2014, and another due to an issue with the hour hand not rotating in 2017. Currently, there are no defects or scratches on the crystal. The, hands, crowns, gaskets, and more were replaced with service in 2017.

I will include all of these service parts in with the sale, which hold considerable value by themselves. None of the parts replaced were defective, just replaced as part of a repair/service.

All accessories are mint, even retained the thin tissue paper surrounding the box, and the Omega Factory box is 100% mint, not a scratch anywhere. Outer box is mint also, with no tears, stains, or creases.

This is a long discontinued, rare watch. I'm quite knowledgeable on these watches, having previously collected them, I've owned 4 total, with the last sale of a mint, factory new model selling to well-established WUS member Dinexus.

I am asking 2,900 shipped for this watch. Please let me know if you have questions or need additional pictures. This watch has been well cared for, factory maintained, and we hope it goes to a good home.

View attachment IMG_4988.JPG View attachment IMG_5003.JPG Metal Watch Helmet Fashion accessory Metal Watch Fashion accessory Silver Silver View attachment IMG_5000.JPG Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Metal Fashion accessory Metal Silver Jewellery Silver View attachment IMG_4997.JPG Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery View attachment IMG_4995.JPG View attachment IMG_4994.JPG View attachment IMG_4993.JPG View attachment IMG_4992.JPG Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery View attachment IMG_4989.JPG Technology Electronic device View attachment IMG_4986.JPG View attachment IMG_4985.JPG View attachment IMG_4984.JPG View attachment IMG_4983.JPG View attachment IMG_4981.JPG View attachment IMG_4980.JPG View attachment IMG_4978.JPG View attachment IMG_4977.JPG View attachment IMG_4976.JPG Wallet Product Material property Leather Fashion accessory View attachment IMG_4973.JPG View attachment IMG_4972.JPG View attachment IMG_4971.JPG View attachment IMG_4970.JPG

1 - 7 of 7 Posts