WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is this rare omega speedmaster 324.30.38.50.03.001 with the striking sun brushed blue dial.

Price 3995$ shipped obo

This speedmaster still have the look and the recognition of the speedmaster heritageand combined with this beautiful ice blue dial make this watch the perfect fit for those who look to make a statement with their watches.
The watch runs perfectly as it should and all the functions such as the chronograph, date, and time work smoothly with no issues.

Please pay close attention to the picture as i feel they accurately represent the condition of the watch.
The watch have light hairline scratches on the bracelet that isnt very noticeable unless you look under a direct light.
The crystal is flawless.
Pls refer to the pictures.

The size of the watch is 38mm which fit very nicely on a average size wrist while keeping the elegance of the watch.

The watch comes with:
the omega wooden box
Instructions booklet
Pictogram card.
Date changing tool.

I will ship the watch via FEDEX 2 day shipping with signature required and insured (due to covid the drivers often don’t wait for the signature, so to avoid any issues for now I will only ship to fedex location in your area and not to residential adresses. Please message me before buying.
I am happy to do local deals near or around Miami, Florida.

I have many references among other watch enthusiasts that I have done business in the past, happy to provide to serious buyers.

Thank you for your consideration, hope we can do business with each other now and in the future.

Ig: dan_watch_collection

Considering trades.
Feel free to reach out if you need any additional information.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts