WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I have for sale a pretty cool timepiece here that belonged to my father.

I have been doing my best to research this timepiece so that I could sell it as smoothly and accurately as possible.

I recognize that this timepiece may not draw too much attention on these forums but it was worth a try!

When Baume et Mercier was contacted directly this was their statement:

"According to our catalogue the manufacture's suggested retail price for the watch reference G533 from the Diamond Pave Collection is between $6,400 and $6,700 USD. This watch was introuduced in the mid to Late 1970's and can be described as a Gents 14K East-West Oval Case. It features a manual wind movement with a 42 diamond semi-paved dial mounted on a 14K mesh bracelet.

The price quoted above is the actual/historical [delete the inappropriate mention] catalogue price, which is the manufacture's suggested retail price for the aforementioned model. It is not intended for insurance purposes and may not be construed as an offer to purchase or a replacement offer. In no case, does it represent the value of a given client's watch. It is provided for information only and does not constitute a representation of Baume & Mercier".

I also went ahead and got the watch professionally appraised for value and authenticity.

The watch does run, although it has never been polished, serviced, or opened

My father is the original owner, but does not have any boxes or papers.

Price is $3,900 all in. Lowballers will be respectfully ignored. Only trades would be for a Rolex with cash on my end if necessary

Price is negotiable and includes all fees as well as shipping and insurance.

I accept paypal or MO on this watch only!!! Feel free to PM me an offer! Buy with confidence, MANY great references!!!!

Watch is sold AS IS, in its current working condition

A true collectors item!

Enjoy the pictures and please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts