WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi folks, I thought I’d never put this up but here we are. For sale is a discontinued Planet Ocean 2500D 42mm. This is a great example with a late serial number production. The warranty card is dated 8/2011. The watch I believe is in unpolished condition. No known service history. Watch is within COSC timekeeping.

There are hairline scratches on the case from wear. There are also marks on the back of the case and lugs from strap changes. From my ownership I removed the bracelet and wore it on a rubber strap. There is a mark on the bezel at the 1:00 position. The AR on the crystal has a scuff by the 5:00 and a bit of rub from the 9:00. The watch came with the cosmetic blemishes when I purchased it and I want to disclose that.

Overall the watch is in great and beautiful condition. I have worn this in rotation with 3 other watches in a classroom setting. It has never been under water and has been taken care of. Comes with inner and outer box, small instruction booklet, pictogram, and warranty card. Bracelet comes with 4 removable full links and 1 half link. I will be happy to take more pictures as requested.

Asking $3200 net via PayPal CONUS. No trades. I will take care of shipping via USPS. I have tons of references here on WUS. Please don’t hesitate to message me with any questions. Sold as is with no returns.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts