WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had this up last week. I just lowerd the price...

For sale or trade, the popular Orient Blue Mako 200mm diver. This arrived a few days ago and I knew immediately that I would prefer a black one so I'm selling it or trading it for a black one. I never took the packaging off of the band. I did remove the sticker on the back of the case and tried it on with another strap for size. The lume is fantastic. I want a black one! The blue is really nice but for some reason I have always liked black dials…

21 Jewel Orient auto movement
200m
Blue dial & uni-directional black bezel (60 click bezel lines up exactly!)
41mm w/o crown 13mm thick
22mm lug width
Solid heavy SS bracelet
Day/Date window
Screw down crown’s the upper crown is for quick day change)
Fantastic lume on hands & indices

The watch comes with the (unopened) instruction booklet. No box… Sorry, no photos but they are all over the web. The condition is New / Mint (the nice photos are here on watchuseek)

It is a well known fact this particular watch is incredible value for the money. Includes Truly a WIS classic!

For $85 it's yours shipped (insured) in the lower 48 on my dime. I would like to trade for a “Black Mako” but I am open to other trades but it is inevitable that I will get a “Black Mako”. I am hopeing that someone on the forum has he black but would prefer the blue… PayPal works for me.

Please ask any questions you may have. Thanks for looking!

Cheers,
Neil

CEM65002DW CEM65002 CEM65003D CEM65004B[/quote]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts