WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The euphoria of the 20th World Cup continues, and we follow it with Hublot's motto "Hublot Loves Football". In order to reduce concerns about the wearing of expensive watches in the streets of Rio, Hublot has provided to its customers a replacement watch in the colors of Brazil. Concern about their loyal customers started two years ago when Hublot officially introduced Hublot Atelier watch. This year, to the well-known model is attached logo of World Cup and striking belt in the Brazil colors. This is in collaboration with the famous artiste Romero Britto.

New replacement watch is made of black composite and a quartz mechanism. All the owners of Hublot watches can take this watch after they leave their expensive watches in the safe deposit box within the Hublot store.

For sale a brand new rarely seen cheapest Hublot Classic Fusion Atelier FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil 45mm 500.XI.1100.VR.FIF14 complete set with outer hard cardboard black sleeve, box, Hublot manual and warranty card dated August 2014 with official Hublot boutique AD stamp on it.

Specifications :-

Complications - Hour, Minute, Second, Date
Size - 45mm
Case - Black Composite
Bezel - Black Composite
Buckle - Black Composite Pin Buckle
Strap - Black Rubber & Leather Romero Britto's designed strap
Movement - Quartz
Warranty - 2 Years International Warranty

Selling at ONLY US$2800 (inclusive of Fedex expedited shipping) for this rare piece.

Whatsapp me +65 98794780 or email me [email protected] for fast decisive deal for this rare Hublot.
I accept TT/wire and paypal as payment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts