WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is my near mint GMT-Master II with gorgeous Pepsi dial and fully linked 78790 Bracelet. This model has the jumping hour hand feature which allows the user to quickly change local time in increments of 1-hour, while maintaining the 24-hour hand on "home" time. A third timezone can further be tracked by simply rotating the 24-hour bezel. This is a catch and release for me as I've decided to take my collection toward vintage rolex. Trades will be considered for all original 1680/5513 Submariners or 1675/16750 GMT-Masters.

This watch was just serviced and runs ultra smooth and with extreme accuracy, well within COSC specs. The bezel rotates as it should with very good click tension.

Cosmetically I will rate this at 97% on the TZ scale, due to some hairlines on the non-crown side of the case (presumable from being rested crown up) as well as some extremely light desk diving marks on the ulnar side of the bracelet. The sapphire crystal also has a hairline scratch that you can only see from certain angles and does not distract the eye from typical use. Based on the bracelet and serial I estimate this watch to have been produced in 2005-2006. It absolutely looks brand new for a nearly 10-year old watch. Please see for yourself in the photos.

The watch will go to a new owner for $5599 + Shipping and Insurance (of buyers choice)

I accept Bank Wire or Paypal + 3%

Please let me know if you have any additional questions via IM or davecastrilloATgmail.com

I have had several positive transactions on this forum and others, just do a search under my user name in the feedback forum. I also have 100% feedback on eBay since 2004 under username Traf77.

Update: Sale includes rolex inner and outer box + insurance appraisal from the jewelry store that the watch was purchased in

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To the top

Update: comes with rolex inner and outer box + insurance appraisal from the jewelry store that the watch was purchased in

Sent from my  iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Price drop! Now $5750... Let's get this thing sold

Sent from my  iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 55 Posts