WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Seiko SLA017
Limited Edition #637 of 2000.
I am the first owner of this watch, bought from an Authorised Dealer in Queensland, Australia in June 2017.

Timeless, exceptionally designed watch (Finalist in the 2017 Grand Prix D’Horlogerie de Geneve, Petite Aiguille category.)

Running well within COSC at +2sec/day.

Worn a few times, the only slight blemishes on the watch head are on the caseback and underside of the lugs (from changing straps). I've tried to photograph these as best as I could. The watch head is otherwise perfect.

Comes with

• original box and papers
  • the original Seiko bracelet (worn a few times)
  • original Seiko silicone "waffle" dive strap (never worn, still with hang tags and plastic packaging)
  • aftermarket 19mm black Nato strap (hard to find size)
  • aftermarket 19mm black genuine calf leather strap with deployant clasp (hard to find size)

Postage within Australia via Australia Post (insured for AUD$5000; AUD$5000 is the max. offered by AustPost) to be calculated/adjusted upon receipt of destination address.

Postage internationally via Australia Post (insured for AUD$5000; AUD$5000 is the max. offered by AustPost) will be calculated/adjusted upon receipt of destination address.

I take no responsibility for customs costs, taxes or any other similar costs associated with sales outside of Australia.

EDIT: Price dropped to: AUD$5500.00 or nearest offer. POSTAGE COST ADDITIONAL AS ABOVE.

Willing to sell worldwide. Please let me know if you are not located in Australia.

PayPal is the only method of payment I will accept, for my protection and yours.

I have uploaded all full high resolution pictures to Google Photos at the following link:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/6OecliQDa8su9eeW2

Please don't hesitate to contact me to discuss any queries.

5.JPG

1 - 20 of 21 Posts