WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

I really like this watch but I have to let it go. It's very hard to beat the legibility and usefulness of this dial. It was a great move by Sinn to put the UTC numbers on the main dial leaving the bezel for a timing function, and the black/white contrast is superb. I think this is the best Sinn made.

The appearance is nearly flawless. No nicks, no dings, no scratches. The movement is running +2sec/day on my wrist. In the drawer it runs as follows: crown up +1, crown down -5, dial down +3, dial up +6. That is an average of +5 total. To me that is perfect, I hate a slow watch.

The details:

Original boxes, papers, CD, owner card dated 2008 from Watchbuys.
Movement serviced 2 years ago by previous owner - Original crown, gaskets, bezel, moisture capsule, mainspring in the parts bag.
Sinn Tegimented Bracelet with 2 spare links and Sinn Black Rubber Strap with Sinn large clasp sized for my 7.25in-7.5in wrist.
8 spare springbars - some are shouldered, some are for drill through lugs.
Sinn springbar tool and 2 hex wrenches.

Being recently serviced, and having a nearly flawless case and bracelet, this package is EASILY worth $1800 or more.

It is yours for $1500 net to me.

Usual disclaimer: This is a pre-owned watch. No warranty is expressed or implied by me. Sale is final. Know what you are buying. Ask any question you want before you agree to buy. I welcome e-mail and phone calls.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts