WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentlemen:

I Hope you're all having a healthy, prosperous 2016. I recently bought a new watch! Unfortunately, that means that something in my collection has to go (I have a strict one-in-one-out policy). I'm offering for sale my Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Automatic Chronograph. I'm the watch's original owner (bought it in 2011 in NYC) and I have taken incredible care of it. It looks like it's 2 months old. The watch will be available for sale on eBay as of Thursday, January 7, 2016. Before that, I wanted to offer it up for sale here. Below is a detailed item description and plenty of pictures.

Asking Price: $2,000 (shipping and paypal fees included). Ebay listing goes live on Thursday, January 7, 2016.

THE WATCH SPECS:

• Movement: Automatic chronograph (Calibre 16/Valjoux 7750 engine)
  • Case Material: Stainless Steel
  • Bezel Material: Stainless Steel
  • Crystal: Domed Sapphire With Underside Anti-Reflective Coating
  • Case Back: Exhibition, screwed in with engravings
  • Bracelet and Clasp Material: Stainless steel
  • Case Diameter: 41 mm
  • Case Width: 16 mm
  • Lug Width: 20 mm - tapers to 18 mm at the buckle
  • Water Resistance: 100 Meters
  • Crown: Push-Pull
  • Clasp Style: Hidden folding clasp with dual button deployment

Detailed Condition Description:

This is a PRE-OWNED watch. I am the FIRST AND ONLY person to have ever owned this watch. I bought this watch from a jeweler in New York City in 2011 and I have taken EXTREMELY good care of it. When it's not under my dress shirt cuff, it's in a winder). It is 100% authentic and comes with original box, papers and stamped warranty card (although warranty card is not dated or named).

This sale includes all items in the second picture of this listing (i.e., watch, inner and outer boxes, factory manual, stamped warranty card (again, not dated or named), and extra CUSTOM MADE black alligator leather strap WITH deployment buckle(the strap and buckle cost me $225.00, as they were custom made by StoneCreek Straps, a Montana company that exclusively makes custom made watch straps).

- OVERALL CONDITION: On a scale of 1-10, this watch is an overall 9.5 Please see details below.

- Crystal Condition: 10/10 - NO scratches, nicks, or scuffs.

- Case Condition: 9/10 - maybe some minute, barely perceptible hairline marks on either side of the case. It's probably because I have ZERO fingernails, but the crown is a little difficult to pull out. That's the only reason I'm not giving the case rating a perfect 10 or a 9.5.

- Bracelet Condition: 9/10 - Maybe some MINUTE hairline scratches from gentle (mostly in the office) wear. The extra leather strap is practically new. It completely changes the look of the watch!

- Clasp Condition: 9/10 - Minute hairline scratches from brushing lightly against my desk. That's about it. Functions perfectly.

- Movement Condition: 10/10 - the watch runs at +/- 8 seconds a day. The movement functions absolutely perfectly. The date functions perfectly. The chronograph functions perfectly and resets to zero perfectly.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL, PLEASE CONTACT ME. I WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS WITHIN TWENTY FOUR (24) HOURS.
I WILL ENTERTAIN PRIVATE OFFERS. :)

IMG_4189.jpg
IMG_3792.jpg
IMG_3818.jpg
IMG_3817.jpg
IMG_3835.jpg
IMG_4179.jpg
IMG_3800.jpg
IMG_3793.jpg
IMG_3794.jpg
IMG_3797.jpg
IMG_3804.jpg
IMG_3806.jpg
IMG_3847.jpg
IMG_3844.jpg
IMG_4186.jpg
IMG_2268.jpg
IMG_2272.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BUMP! EBay auction goes live tomorrow and the asking price is $100 more on eBay than here. Will entertain private offers.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BUMP!!!! Ebay auction goes live tonight! Don't miss out on this awesome watch.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BUMP! Price drop to $1,950. Guys, that's for a Swiss Made classic chronograph with an additional custom made leather strap!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BUMP and FINAL price drop! $1,900 for a CLASSIC piece. I cover shipping and PayPal fees!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BUMP! Due to the good number of offers and inquiries (keep them coming!) I am lowering the price to $1,900. That's $1,900 for a CLASSIC chrono in AWESOME condition and WITH a custom made gator strap and deployment buckle - PLUS box and papers. I eat the PP fees and pay for registered, FULLY insured shipping! Can't beat that.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PRICE DROP: $1,850. Best deal for the watch on any current electronic market (and CERTAINLY better than AD's).

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WEEKEND BUMP! $1,850 and still available. I cover all PP fees and registered, insured shipping!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BUMP! NFL playoff special price reduction: $1,800! Can't find a better deal!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BUMP! Still available at $1,800.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BUMP! Bring this baby home for $1,800!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BUUUUUUMP! $1,800 and it's yours!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BUMP! Weekend special - $1,750. I eat all PP fees and you get ONE HELL of a deal.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BUMP! Weekend blizzard special puts this baby in your home for $1,750.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Playoff Sunday BUMP! $1,750 and the watch is yours.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SOLD!!!!!!!! Thanks, WUS.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts