WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
>>> For Sale: The remaining dress watch portion of my dwindling collection. <<<

Watch #1.) LNIB Longines Presence automatic ref. L47212112

Watch features a swiss 21 jewel ETA 2892-A2 with 42 hours of power reserve and water resistance up to 30 meters. One of, if not the thinnest(7 mm I believe) automatic watches out there. Comes with the original disproportionately sized wooden display box(it's HUGE for a watch this small), corresponding outer cardboard box, and hand tag.

only $300.00 shipped!!

-------------------

Watch #2
.) Christopher Ward C5-GWT Malvern automatic. Purchased brand new directly from the manufacturer in England about a year ago. The watch has been worn only just a few times since then and is in absolutely mint condition. All original boxes, manuals, and paperwork is included in the sale.

Features include:

38 mm case diameter
PVD 18ct Gold Plated
Swiss made
25 Jewel ETA 2824-2 automatic movement
38 Hour power reserve
Precision etched 2-piece dial
Screw-in crown and back plate
Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
Hand polished case with exhibition back
Italian Leather with easy opening butterfly clasp
Unique engraved serial number

only $230.00
shipped!!

-------------------

Prices are firm. Please no lowballers or trades at this time. Note:If you are NOT a member of this site, then I will no longer mark sales as "SPF" or "Sold" until your payment has been received. Postal money orders only - No checks or PayPal. Only shipping within the continental United States via USPS Priority mail w/ tracking number. Many WUS references available upon request. Thank you for looking!

:-!

Regards,
Jeff Jaworski

jeffalanjaworski*at*yahoo*dot*com

(469)-seven-three-three four-five-six-six

· Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: For Sale: two men's dress watches with automatic movements - Longines and Christopher

bump!

· Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Re: For Sale: two men's dress watches with automatic movements - Longines and Christopher

Update: Longines and Chris Ward are now both *** SOLD!!! *** as a package deal.

Thanks WUS member Tom!

:-!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts