1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Re: For those that wanted to buy a GWM-5625E, the seller I bought mine from got another ba

awesome price !!!!!

thanks for sharing, brah !!

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Re: For those that wanted to buy a GWM-5625E, the seller I bought mine from got another ba

sspartan...thank you for this!

This is exactly what I had been waiting for. After seeing the price you got yours for...luckily I decided to be patient :). Ah...my credit card won't like it...neither will my wife...but my wrist will like it a lot ;-).

·
Registered
6,894 Posts

I should clarify...now there are only 12 left ;-).

·
Registered
1,683 Posts

Wow .. thanks for the heads up.

Unbelievable bargain. I had one ordered with Seiya for US$270 - but cancelled just before they were released when I found out about the US price level!

·
Registered
6,894 Posts

And here's mine (yep...it got here yesterday!):

·
Registered
573 Posts

quick question: does the watch from this seller come in the 25th anniversary tin?

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

quick question: does the watch from this seller come in the 25th anniversary tin?
No, it comes in Casio Box with display stand. A friend of mine had bought the same watch at Macy's and that also came with the box and display stand. The Japanese version being sold on Ebay comes with anniversary case but you will be paying more than double for the watch :roll:.

·
Registered
573 Posts

thanks for the info :-!

·
Registered
420 Posts

FYI - I know a few people have been asking me were I bought mine and were having a hard time finding them on Ebay. The same seller I bought mine just notified me that he got another batch.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Casio-GWM5625E-G-Shock-Atomic-Mens-25th-Anniversary-ED_W0QQitemZ370067970427QQihZ024QQcategoryZ31387QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

You see guys!! I was thinking: OK I cant buy anything else no more G's
for a bit! and BOOOOM I see this, great price for a great G:-d

·
Registered
7,035 Posts

Anybody have both the 5625 and the gw 5525a-1 I am having a hard time trying to decide which one to get. i know I can get the 5525 a lot cheaper.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)

Anybody have both the 5625 and the gw 5525a-1 I am having a hard time trying to decide which one to get. i know I can get the 5525 a lot cheaper.

I have both and I really prefer to looks 5625. I have swapped out the clear bezel on band on the 5625. The 5525 just looks to wide, plus the bottons on the 5525 are very hard to push. You really have no options as far as different straps on the 5525 as well.

Here are some pics:

Pics with clear bezel and band

·
Registered
6,361 Posts

like SSpartans said, the 5625 has other bezels and bands u can choose. as for the 5525, ive yet to see anyone mod it, but ull get a cool tag.

presonally, ill get the 5625 and change the bezel and band immediately because jelly is not my thing.

·
Registered
946 Posts

for what it's worth i thought the 5525 (which i returned yesterday because I noticed the band was scratched up, but may get another) looked very cool on the wrist. but i agree that the buttons were hard to press. doesn't the 5625 also feature a screwback case?

·
Registered
1,751 Posts

I've just ordered the 5625E myself. No it does not have a screwback case but it is gold coloured.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts