WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the experienced this is a big "DUH" but for the new watch enthusiast in the group, like me, think about this.
If you want a new watch but not another watch how about changing the strap. If it is leather look into a bracelet or the other way around.
I just changed the pro 2 on my Black faced Colt Chrono to my Black leather. It has white stitching so it gives it a sporty look.
I am amazed what a differance it makes.
Give it some thought. I feel like I have a new watch.
Also, I did buy the Bergeon spring bar tool which makes the job very easy.
Be Healthy, Frank

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Hi thats sound and very good advice, i recently bought the ocean racer, and although it was to fit the SA, they sent the wrong lug size so i bought it anyway, and its now sat on my skyland. It makes the watch feel and look completely different, and is the cheaper option to a new watch feel.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
If you want a new watch but not another watch how about changing the strap. If it is leather look into a bracelet or the other way around.
Couldn't agree more. My B1 is now on the rubber Diver Pro strap and i love it. The wife thinks it looks a lot better than the fighter bracelet, and i'm tending to agree. It really makes the dial and case stand out, and even makes it look a bit bigger.
It may be some time before i switch back, but need to get the right tool, so i can do it myself

1 - 3 of 3 Posts