WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Well, OK ... if I had to choose among my quartz children, it would be this one ... (but only because it's fun!).

Tissot T-touch2.jpg

Cheers

Reactions: tommy_boy

·
Registered
396 Posts
I am an Automatic fan myself but I do own one quartz in my stable-Tissot T-Touch.
Very cool gadgety, gimmiky watch I love it :)

·
Registered
21,021 Posts
I have a fair few quartz watches. Marathon JSAR, Deep Blue Daynight T25, Tawatec Titan, Hamilton Scuba chronograph, Casio G-Shock AWG100-1A. But my favorite, by far, is my Chase-Durer Special Forces 1000XL UDT.

·
Registered
581 Posts
My quartz, TX 310 perpetual calendar

a Rolex Oysterquartz or Citizen The Citizen would be amazing to have.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Re: My quartz, TX 310 perpetual calendar

Great question! I really like the Torgoen T10. I wish it came in a handwind version.

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
tag heuer aquaracer chronotimer

gucci 114i.....i truly love this watch and constantly fight the urge to buy my own!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Perseus ... lol; ah, but if you want a "Bond Quartz", then it would have to be the Tag Heuer Professional Dive (quartz), worn by Timothy Dalton as Bond during the opening sequence apparently of The Living Daylights (1987) as discussed here: Watches in the movies....the trivia - Page 5 (Note: the Omega product placement campaign came later--not to say that the Omega quartz isn't nice, but it's not *the* Bond quartz so far as Tag Heuer was first, so if it's a Bond Quartz you want, then it has gotta be a Tag Heuer Professional Dive (Quartz). Myself, I'm sticking with my Sub, then, I'm a classic sort, as said ;)

View attachment 578178

Cheers
I actually really like the look of that watch. More interesting for than the Seamaster. Wonder where I could find one...

·
Registered
353 Posts

If I had to choose ... one of the quartz versions of the Omeag Seamaster Aqua Terra.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I usually make a point of wearing my TAG Heuer Mk1 Indy 500 that was my first luxury watch at the weekends or when I want to give the other 'boys' a break. I like the F1 line so much I have the 41mm orange dial chrono and the 44mm Gulf edition in my sights. Perhaps I shall start a 'sub'-collection of F1s to fill my box and then think about putting my autos on winders... Here's hoping.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts

I have quite a few to pick from

Tag Heuer Regatta
tag-heuer-Aquaracer-Calibre-S-regatta-blue.jpg

Citizen eco drive perpetual calendar chrono alarm
BL5345-59H.jpg
Swiss Army XLS
V251198.jpg
Bulova Moon phase
96C34.jpg
TX Linear Chronograph
tx_32525.jpg

I have a few different chronographs as well that I like but these are the ones I picked for variety sake

·
Registered
734 Posts

The one thing that bugs me with quartz is the second hand not lining up with the markers.
My favorite quartz does not have that problem.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I only have two quartz watches that I will wear regularly:
this one for dress...

DSCN0513.jpg
and this one for play...
DSCN0548.jpg

·
Registered
567 Posts
I can't make up my mind...

SLR001
rsad030440.jpg

G-7710
rsagshock7710stealth2.jpg

BN0000-04h
rsad030552bn0000c2.jpg

AV0031-59e
rsacitizeneco2100ccrop.jpg

I have others but if I had to chose then it would be between these 4 with perhaps the last one being the least likely one I would get rid of.

Tony

·
Registered
7,480 Posts
My favorite quartz has to be my Gshock GW2000BD. Solar Atomic, 24HR CDT, 24HR SW, Alarm, World Time, & Perpetual calendar. If I'm going quartz I want as many features jammed into it as possible ;) Plus I love dial.

P1030597.jpg

41 - 60 of 84 Posts