WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tried the new Force Recon GMT tonight (was informed this is the world's first lume shot of this watch in the wild!), and well... Oris really crushed this one. From the insane lume job, to the new lug adapters that fit NATO straps (which are an absolute home run and something I'm begging they put into production as a stand-alone product), everything else about the watch looks and feels absolutely badass. It's definitely Pro Diver sizing though, so if you've got the wrist to pull it off, it's far and away one of my favorite Oris to come around in a super long time.

Will post more photographs soon!

DSCF1648 (1).jpg

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
That's one serious looking wear. Thanks for sharing the pics.

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome! I love it there. We go down several times a year. I even picked up an LE Prodiver Kittiwake a couple of years ago as a keepsake. Did you dive the Kittiwake site?
Sure did! Really incredible experience. Tried on the Kittiwake too, but the Pro Diver case is just a hair too big for my liking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
79 Posts
I've got a 7 3/4 wrist and I like tactical looking watches. It all depends on the price here in the UK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
As a Marine I'm always skeptical when I see things branded with Marine Corps units or as Recon, Navy SEAL, etc. but when I first saw shots of this earlier this year (from Basel I think?) I was intrigued. The case is too thick for my tastes but the colors look great, not to mention the specs. And I'll agree with the others that the lume is insane - some of the best I've seen in a long time, both in terms of color and brightness.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Not a big fan of different color lumes, but very nice nonetheless!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts