WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
41 - 60 of 65 Posts
Discussion starter · #41 ·
Hi All - again new to forum - orderd last Manday and picked it up On Thurs - WOW - I am a very happy new DOXA owner - been looking at them for a couple of months - I like the size - at first it looked a little small - but after wearing a few days, I am really happy - the Bracelet rocks and was very easy to fit (screw and provided tool - note to DOXA - tool came loose while shippping suggest wrap in plastic - it was near the watch) - Keeping very good time to date and looks and wears great!! Of course went with 1000T Pro - as my first DOXA -Thanks for this great offer!
Hi there and thank you for the kind words! We are very, very pleased to hear that you were able to get a watch that has interested you for some time!

Your friends -

The Inventors of Orange

DOXA

1000T Pro ordered Saturday, combination fathers day/birthday present. Been on long dry spell, it's about time I treated myself. Now comes the hard part....waiting. Thank you DOXA for the summer special, that pushed me over the edge.

So UK peoples, at current exchange rates & VAT %ges what are we looking at here pricewise? Inc shipping?
I know I should be able to work this out for myself but I'm still picking myself up off the floor! :p
Edit: on a 1000T.

You won't wait long...I ordered my 1000T Pro last Monday (6/1) and had it on my wrist on Thursday (6/4). Congrats!
You're killing me... I leave for vacation to Florida on Wednesday, my wife will meet up with me on Saturday, which means she'll get the package :oops:. Oh well I guess she can wrap it and give it to me when she gets there..:thanks

You might find this thread an interesting read (this one is on the 1000T COSC, but covers some generic 1000T info also- there are many here on the 1000T as well as the 5000T). Also, you'll definitely want to have a look at the Doc's site I mentioned above (here is a review of the 1000T with a table that answers the thickness question). "The Doc." is our own Dr. Peter Millar, renowned Doxa SUB expert, historian, author and "fan boy" :-d (his words ;-)). He's a good friend to many of us as well (and a very enjoyable dive buddy :-!).
Thank you for a very informative thread, that was informative and useful, seeing them in the flesh. Now if I can just decide which one to get... must resist impulse buy...

Discussion starter · #48 ·
Thank you for a very informative thread, that was informative and useful, seeing them in the flesh. Now if I can just decide which one to get... must resist impulse buy...
Hi there!

Please feel free to contact us with the Live Chat Feature with any other specific questions you might have!

Your friends -

The Inventors of Orange
DOXA

Great deals. way to go Doxa. Maybe someday I'll get a 5000T pro.
Regards
Robt

Do any of the models on sale have tritium dial markers?
The only model Doxa has produced to date with Tritium tubes is the 800Ti (available in Professional and Sharkhunter models) in titanium.

It was a limited production watch, limited to 500 pcs. total. While it's not included in the list above, it could never hurt to give Doxa a call to see what kind of deal they may cut you on one.

Hi guy's,
Is this promotion still running??
Really tempted by the 1000t Divingstar.

I thought I'd seen a cut-off date in one of the posts but can't find it - or did I imagine it??

Thanks

Hi guy's,
Is this promotion still running??
Really tempted by the 1000t Divingstar.

I thought I'd seen a cut-off date in one of the posts but can't find it - or did I imagine it??

Thanks
Chris, my advice would be to contact Doxa directly at 1-877-255-5017. They might be able to answer your questions regarding this promotional offer.:-!:-!

The only model Doxa has produced to date with Tritium tubes is the 800Ti (available in Professional and Sharkhunter models) in titanium.

It was a limited production watch, limited to 500 pcs. total. While it's not included in the list above, it could never hurt to give Doxa a call to see what kind of deal they may cut you on one.
WOW! Thanks or the info T.B.

Chris, my advice would be to contact Doxa directly at 1-877-255-5017. They might be able to answer your questions regarding this promotional offer.:-!:-!
Thanks Jason - will have to dig out the European contact details and either call or email them.

I hope you guys do more of these promotions!!!! Because I'm slated to deploy to Iraq at the end of August, and when I come back in March, if you guys have a sweet promotion like this one....you bet your sweet a&% I'm going to be purchasing another one of these beauties!!!!!

41 - 60 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.