WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts
I hope you guys do more of these promotions!!!! Because I'm slated to deploy to Iraq at the end of August, and when I come back in March, if you guys have a sweet promotion like this one....you bet your sweet a&% I'm going to be purchasing another one of these beauties!!!!!
CM,

Why not now? If I were you, I'd definitely take advantage of the special summer sale. While there may be a special running when you return, I wouldn't necessarily count on it. In the years that I've been here on the forum, this is the first discount of this type that I've seen. Plus why not have that Divingstar on your wrist to help make your deployment that much better? No time like the present.:)

CM,

Why not now? If I were you, I'd definitely take advantage of the special summer sale. While there may be a special running when you return, I wouldn't necessarily count on it. In the years that I've been here on the forum, this is the first discount of this type that I've seen. Plus why not have that Divingstar on your wrist to help make your deployment that much better? No time like the present.:)
I already took advantage of the sweet summer promotion and ordered me a Sub 1000T on like the 20th. And I'm still patiently waiting for it to ship!!!!!!

I can't wait, I'm so excited.

I already took advantage of the sweet summer promotion and ordered me a Sub 1000T on like the 20th. And I'm still patiently waiting for it to ship!!!!!!

I can't wait, I'm so excited.
Ordered June 6th, "very" patiently waiting. Should ship this coming week, I hope.:-!

61 - 65 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.