WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,I`,m new to Fortis and I just bought a Fortis B 42 identical to the Fortis 648.10.12L......The problem is the model number on the rear case says 648.10.158 !!!!!
Please,I`m sure I was taken to the bank on this one so try not to lecture me as I already feel bad as it is...
My question is did Fortis make a B-42 black bezel,white dial,blue skeleton hands with crystals on both sides with the model number 648.10.158?
70lotus3 o|

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi,I`,m new to Fortis and I just bought a Fortis B 42 identical to the Fortis 648.10.12L......The problem is the model number on the rear case says 648.10.158 !!!!!
Please,I`m sure I was taken to the bank on this one so try not to lecture me as I already feel bad as it is...
My question is did Fortis make a B-42 black bezel,white dial,blue skeleton hands with crystals on both sides with the model number 648.10.158?
70lotus3 o|
click

I actually just bought the identical watch to your description, with the 648.10.158 model number... I got it in person from an authorized dealer so I wouldn't worry. Did you get it on ebay or something? Anyway, with the transparent caseback it would have to be a really damn good knockoff.

·
Fortis & Sales Moderator
2,877 Posts
guys, the numbers on the case-back are case reference numbers, not the model number.
each of the numbers represents an aspect of the watch... case, dial, finish, attachment.
on the case-back is a different number and the last one on there represents what movement is in the watch.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts