307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one was new to me:
Fortis B-47 Big Black Limited Edition 2012
FORTIS_675-18_B-47-BIG_BLACK.jpg

Info and picture found here
List Price: TBA
Key features:

• Movement – Automatic Swiss movement, 11 1/2 ”’, 25 jewels, 28.800 semi-vibrations per hour, fine timing device and Incabloc shock absorber
  • Function – Hour, minute, center-stop-second, day indication bilingual English and German, additional FORTIS module with big day/date indication
  • Case – Steel black PVD, three-parts, 47 mm case diameter Black turning bezel with 60-minute scale Unidirectional (120 divisions), Superluminova capsule at 12, flange with hour-indexes, sapphire crystal anti-reflective on both sides, screw-down glass case back, individually numbered, water-resistant 200 m / 20 bar
  • Dial/Hands – Black matte/transparent, triangles at 3 and 9, indicating the direction for function adjustment in Superluminova black, indexes in Superluminova black. Hands with Superluminova white, center-stop-second hand with white arrow-head
  • Attachment – Rubber strap black, fitted to the case, black PVD folding clasp for leather strap with FORTIS logo and “Limited Edition” engraved on buckle
  • Special Features – Limited edition of 250 pieces, big date indication at position 3 and big day indication at 9, packaging leather box, instruction manual, international warranty card, certificate of limitation

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Hey looks great That's one massive hunk of machinery!! Would like to see pic's of the case back showing the engine.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Ugliest watch in their arsenal; so they'll probably sell millions. Change the color of the luminessence on the tip of the second hand and release as a non-limited edition.

Gross, heb

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
WOW, I like it.

·
Banned
534 Posts
Not feeling it at all -- maybe they are using designers from those famous and exclusive TV watches. ;-)

·
Registered
172 Posts
I like it....finally Fortis decides to make something bigger. Any guesses as to what do you think the price will be?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts