WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gents
Thought I would share a piccy of the latest in my succession of Lemania 5100-powered Cosmonaut Chronos, which is a sort of dive hybrid, with the one-way minute bezel instead of a tachymetre, but retaining the hour numerals, rather than the linear markers of the pure dive version.

Here it is, on one of ATG watches straps, which highlights the orange chrono-hands (imho):-!

Cheers
Dave

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hot! I really like the orange hands Fortis uses. It's such a small thing, but makes such a difference.
I have the Cosmonaut Chronograph Chronometer w/ the 18K bezel and pushers. I have yet to see one other than mine. It was given out for the Millenium excursion. It has 2 time zones(not day/date) and the Valjoux 7750 not the Lemania 5100. the 24 hour dial is at 3 o'clock.
LOVE the watch but need an original new leather strap. ...anyone, anyone???

·
Registered
13 Posts
That is really nice, I have 2 lemania Fortis Chronographs both on steel, By far they are my favourite lemania 5100 powered chronographs.

Too bad they stopped making them.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
If you EVER want to sell that little baby - PLEASE let me know!:)

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Nice watch. |>

Here's mine, in several combos.

It is currently on the velcro strap that comes in the kit. :)

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
One more combo of the same watch to share with you guys. Took these new pics today. :)

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I'm in a picture taking mood. Here's another combo - this time with a 4 rings Zulu strap. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks so much for sharing!!, this is really good in terms of giving ideas about different straps.

Love the watch!.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts