WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD ..................................................................................SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
Fortis Marinemaster 200 meter diver that is 42mm plus crown in diameter ... It has the best anti-reflective saphire crystal that I have ever seen !!! This watch has the Fortis rubber deploy strap as well as the Fortis stainless steel band that has all the links , definetly one of the best stainless bands ever on any watch !! This watch is in excellent condition and is free of any scratches and dings that are significant .... I will state anything I can see and the band clasp has a desk dive scuff that can be buffed out ... The screwpins holding the band in place have a little chew from changing the strap but I do have new screwpins to go along with the package .... The Fortis box and papers are included as well as two bands (rubber and stainless ) ... The rubber band is cut to 7&1/4 inch and can be made shorter but not longer .... Rubber peices are available from Fortis for 19 dollars ..... This watch has an ETA engine and it is within a few seconds accurate per 24 hours .... The watch winds smooth and sets perfectly ... This watch retails for around 2 grand and I will sell it paypaled and delivered conus for 850 .....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts