WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

I decided to make my Fortis Spacematic GMT my dress watch. When I say dress I mean business casual dress, maybe some suits.

I got the watch with a SS bracelet and now need to switch to a leather band. Obviously a black leather band. The Fortis band would probably be the best, but I am trying to figure out if any others of better quality, or maybe a Deployant Buckle would be a better option.

I dont know a lot about watch straps, so have at it! make me smarter!

Attachments

·
Vendor
6,294 Posts
Perfect match would be the Hirsch Grand Duke, the red stitching would pick out the red on the dial, buckle can easily be removed for a deployment clasp

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The factory strap is just like the black and red stitching, but with white stitching, and is 20mm wide. The watch is 40mm.

What Im wondering is if I could get away with a brown strap. There are certain Fortis that use brown, and I wear more clothing items that go with brown than black.

If I can, what color brown?

·
Vendor
6,294 Posts
Hirsch Grand Duke is also available in Brown and Golden Brown

The Mariner would work well too

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i like all the straps i see on this page, but keep in mind I am converting it into a dress watch. Wheres the bestp lace to buy those straps? and I also have to ask, do you work for them!?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts