WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I found another nice Kirovshi with a distinctive dial today. This one has a dark brown dial. It has a broken balance, but I just happened to have a spare 17 jewels movement for it, but the second hand will not fit. The total cost of the watch and the movement is RMB 30(3 euro).|> Kirovshi watches with this type of dial are not often seen here. Now Russian Sputniks demand a much higher price(RMB 300-500).

Cheers,

Attachments

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Hi,

I found another nice Kirovshi with a distinctive dial today. This one has a dark brown dial. It has a broken balance, but I just happened to have a spare 17 jewels movement for it, but the second hand will not fit. The total cost of the watch and the movement is RMB 30(3 euro).|> Kirovshi watches with this type of dial are not often seen here. Now Russian Sputniks demand a much higher price(RMB 300-500).

Cheers,
Nice, one of my favourite dial designs :-!
Phil

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Hi,

Cheers,
Hi!

I am still amazed of the number of different color variations of this Kirowskie I that really like :p. Likely a special time in the policy of the manufacture, corresponding to the end of the Stalin period?

Very nice indeed ! |>

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Hi!

I am still amazed of the number of different color variations of this Kirowskie I that really like :p. Likely a special time in the policy of the manufacture, corresponding to the end of the Stalin period?

Very nice indeed ! |>
Until now I have three with a white dial.
One has a brown, one a green and one comes with a red bezel which is the nicest :).

Then I have a brown dial with a black bezel and gold numbers
and a brown dial with a brown bezel.

They are not very rare but hard to find in good condition.
The bezels are not well resistant to sunlight and the dials mostly
have scratches :think: no idea why?

Phil

1 - 4 of 4 Posts