WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I think this combination is it for me :-! This UTS stainless steel bracelet looks the probably the best, but I just couldn't get a comfortable fit with the rather large adjustment links. And I think I'd probably have the same problem with the UTS mesh. So I looked around and tried on an Omega Mesh. For my 7 inch wrist it fit perfect. Unfortunately the clasp broke. So while Watchadoo is sorting one out with Omega, I thought I'd look around for a clasp that was more secure and less fiddily to put on.

I thought i'd try the clasp from one of Watchadoo's lumpies. I was surprised at how heavey the 20mm bracelet was (114grams!). And was well pleased when the clasp easily transfered to the Omega mesh. The only thing I did was exchange the clasp pins for some thicker stronger 20mm pins. It works brilliantly, and I got room on the clasp for fine adjustment. Wot do you guys think?

Attachments

R

·
0 Posts
Gordon said:
... Wot do you guys think?
It's very interesting. Something to consider if you've been looking at the UTS polished mesh bracelet.

I think I'll stick with the leather strap on mine, but I'd like to get a very plain but spiffier black one. Calling Shane! ...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts