WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't wanna spend $200+ on Omega rubber strap but didn't want something too cheap either. I have the Deep Blue hydra strap but wanted something a little better in terms of quality (and 5-6mm thickness to fill up the thick case).

Ordered the CB strap last Friday and it was delivered in 3 days ! (they are in HongKong, I believe). I got the navy blue 22mm but it appears almost black (slight blue hue in bright sunlight).

The CB is definitely feels more like Isofrane (natural rubber compound). Also has ribbed pattern on the back side to help with moisture/sweat. The 22mm strap fitted great in the 21mm case lugs.

Strap is totally comfy and looks really good. The metal keeper also holds the strap in place and doesn't flop around at all. Perfect length too for people with 7" wrists.

·
Registered
417 Posts
The one I had smelled terrible. They are available through Amazon prime so it was easy to return. I prefer ISOfrane if you'd rather not buy OEM. Which are also available on Amazon.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Looks great on the PO

I end up preferring the rubber bands that contour the case, but this one should be a lot more airy for the summer

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The one I had smelled terrible. They are available through Amazon prime so it was easy to return. I prefer ISOfrane if you'd rather not buy OEM. Which are also available on Amazon.
Mine has that faint vanilla smell. Maybe u got a used strap, etc?

·
Premium Member
36,191 Posts
I just got the same strap for my Breitling B-1. Love it as well.

It looks very nice on your Omega. Enjoy!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Agree with you on the quality of the CB straps. I've owned one and really impressed with the quality and fit of it. As far as after-markets are concerned, its pretty top notch.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts