WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Affordables Moderator
17,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Special thanks to Lenny for the heads' up, I have been looking for one of these for 2 years now! Citizen CTZ66 Bullhead Eco Drive chrono with the cal.210 (2100) quartz/mechanical movement, dark blue dial, only 500 made, and a screaming deal as well, just over half the original list price :-!

This will be a great WIS Christmas, but now the problem is how to pay for it :-d

(pic stolen off the web until it gets here from Japan for some wrist shots)

Cheers,
Griff

Attachments

·
Registered
362 Posts
Great score. Someday I'd like to see your complete watch list.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Thats nice Griff:-! $$$ so should I say its on its way or you trying to figure out that right now as we speak.;-)

·
Affordables Moderator
17,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats nice Griff:-! $$$ so should I say its on its way or you trying to figure out that right now as we speak.;-)
Good thing I have another course to teach in the spring semester! That'll help a little bit, guess I better book some more gigs!

Cheers,
Griff

·
Registered
17,515 Posts
sweet! give us the grand tour of that when it lands.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
A big congrats, Griff! :-!

That's a very cool bullhead! Glad you were able to snag it before someone else did! I look forward to seeing your pics!

;-)

·
Registered
522 Posts
Great pickup Griff:-! The CTZ66 Bullhead comes in other colors, but I like the dark blue-it looked black to me, best.

What does the 3:OO application do? Compass/altimeter? It seems as if it has no numbers.

Again congrats on the pickup. Last I heard the Bullheads were pushing 4,000, so you must have gotten it for <2K?

Happy Holidays,
sloan

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Great pick up on the Citizen Griff :-!:-!.

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Boy I've heard you talk about those as long as I can remember Griff!
Really glad you finally found one!
Congrats!

·
Registered
715 Posts
That is one special watch. :-! Given my current fascination with chronos I'll have to learn more about it. Pix ASAP. please/.

·
5,111 Posts
Really nice, Griff. Congrats on your success in bagging one.:-!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Congrats, style's a bit outlandish for me, but its definately a rare piece and happy that you got it, now go out and show it to the world!

·
5,111 Posts
Ain't that the way! Sometimes I pay for next day air just because she won't be around that day! :roll: We are all sick puppies!
Office delivery! :-!:-!:-!:-!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Great pickup Griff:-! The CTZ66 Bullhead comes in other colors, but I like the dark blue-it looked black to me, best.

What does the 3:OO application do? Compass/altimeter? It seems as if it has no numbers.

Again congrats on the pickup. Last I heard the Bullheads were pushing 4,000, so you must have gotten it for <2K?

Happy Holidays,
sloan

The 3 o'clock dial is the second hand. I have the white one and have not been able to take it off for the last three weeks. It has one of the easiest-to-use alarms I have ever seen.

·
Affordables Moderator
17,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The 3 o'clock dial is the second hand. I have the white one and have not been able to take it off for the last three weeks. It has one of the easiest-to-use alarms I have ever seen.
Thanks again for the heads' up Lenny! I figured I would never see one, never mind be able to wear one!

Cheers,
Griff

1 - 18 of 18 Posts