WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

To celebrate my wee girl being brought in to this world, and to keep things ticking over, I've decided to offer my buckles at a 40% off discount for a limited amount of time.

I have already reduced the price of my buckles to £25, but with this offer you'll be getting a buckle for £15. I will also ship anywhere in the world for a flat rate fee of £5.

20, 22, 24 and 26mm options in the standard tumbled semi-matte finish available.

Use offer code DADDYSGIRL at checkout to get the 40% discount. Link in the signature.

Cheers

Gordon

Cutting tool Macro photography Metal
Buckle Fashion accessory Rectangle Finger Mechanical puzzle

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Congrats on the baby girl! They're great - I'm up to 3 now, lol.

Anyway, just ordered a couple. Funny, I just saw these on Etsy the other day and added the listing to my favorites.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats on the baby girl! They're great - I'm up to 3 now, lol.

Anyway, just ordered a couple. Funny, I just saw these on Etsy the other day and added the listing to my favorites.
Thank you Sir

She's a handful but wonderful!

Thank you for the order :)

G

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Congratulations Gordon and Family. Thank you for the generous discount, I ordered two.

Cheers,
Pat

·
Premium Member
41,044 Posts
Signatures are only viewable in normal desktop site (as far as I'm aware)

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Congrats on the new addition to the family! The buckles look really nice, I have a few watches that would look great with your buckles. Looking forward to them!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you all for your kind words.

I've decided to put up my 5 black buckles, coated in a fantastic DLC black finish. These are unique, the only 5 in existence, and are of course available with the WUS discount.

Once they're gone, they're gone.

Available in various sizes and finishes, from semi-matte to rough bead blast - please check the specific sizes for the finishes available.

G

Buckle Rectangle Fashion accessory Eye shadow

Buckle Hand Finger Fashion accessory Mechanical puzzle

Buckle Fashion accessory Finger Hand Metal

Automotive design Light Vehicle Car Lighting

Buckle Belt Bumper Fashion accessory Belt buckle

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Good morning sir... Those buckles are "cracking"! Wouldn't mind owning a pair myself... That tang bar looks pretty thick; what's the thickness (in millimeters please) of that tang bar?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts