WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In NM condition, rarely worn, all boxes and papers. Includes original equipment FC single deployant buckle. Hunter back as you can see and in-house FC movement. I have not worn it much recently so it’s time for it to go to a new home. It’s been on an aftermarket strap, so the OEM alligator strap (pictured) is in nearly new condition.

Untitled by Michael Schott, on Flickr

IMG_0300 by Michael Schott, on Flickr

IMG_0292 by Michael Schott, on Flickr

Asking $1190.00 shipped in CONUS via USPS Priority insured. Included PayPal fees. NO TRADES.

I have dozens of successful sales and purchases through WUS and TZ and was a TZ moderator for 15 years. Please email or PM through WUS system.

Thanks, Mike.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In NM condition, rarely worn, all boxes and papers. Includes original equipment FC single deployant buckle. Hunter back as you can see and in-house FC movement. I have not worn it much recently so it’s time for it to go to a new home. It’s been on an aftermarket strap, so the OEM alligator strap (pictured) is in nearly new condition.

Asking $1190.00 shipped in CONUS via USPS Priority insured. Included PayPal fees. NO TRADES.

I have dozens of successful sales and purchases through WUS and TZ and was a TZ moderator for 15 years. Please email or PM through WUS system.

Thanks, Mike.
Bump

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Thanks, Mike.

Thanks, Mike.

Thanks, Mike.
Bump

1 - 4 of 4 Posts