I need one too.

Lange
Reverso
GO Senator

Any of the above is fine.

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
I'm 17 years old and i would really like to own a automatic watch.
i also don't mind if it is used/old.
Perhaps you could buy one yourself? Or just hang around a bit and earn your place before asking for something like that?

On the other hand, just search "giveaway" in the search bar. There's usually one or two running at any given moment for participating members.

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
If you really want to own something you should be willing to put some of your own money aside to buy it...
Basically this. Maybe some kind soul will send you an HMT pilot and spring for the shipping to Australia. But don't hold your breath.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I think it must be this whole Facebook generation. My daughter (who's now 19) made a Facebook post a couple years ago asking people to send her stuff for her birthday while she was away at summer camp, complete with address and everything, like the 500 Facebook friends she hardly knew in real life were gonna drop whatever it was they were doing to send her stuff because she's just that special. I dunno, I swear we didn't raise her that way.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I think it must be this whole Facebook generation. My daughter (who's now 19) made a Facebook post a couple years ago asking people to send her stuff for her birthday while she was away at summer camp, complete with address and everything, like the 500 Facebook friends she hardly knew in real life were gonna drop whatever it was they were doing to send her stuff because she's just that special. I dunno, I swear we didn't raise her that way.
Sadly it's the entitlement mentality that has infected our youth.

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
I'm 17 years old and i would really like to own a automatic watch.
i also don't mind if it is used/old.
That's cute.

Why don't you get a part time job? I did when I wanted a car.

Reactions: Genebe

·
Moderator at Large
53,738 Posts
Is there anyone that has a unwanted car with little mileage ?
I want to own one. Don't mind used or new.

To the OP: Delightful sense of humor....

·
Registered
6,040 Posts
I'm not sure what I expected to read when I opened this thread... Certainly "give me give me" wasn't what I thought it would be.

OP, save some cash. You can buy a brand new Seiko5 for $60.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Watch? Car? Hell, does anyone have some cash gathering dust? I really don't mind if it's new or used.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.