WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so impressed with this model I'm going to order the DW-5725 too.

For Buzzbait, looks like your mod will work. Same bezel as the 5600E

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Looking good!!!! Much better looking than the Casio marketing literature showed. I was just snooping around on the Yahoo auctions, and saw some real pics of the DW-5725. It also looks extremely good.

Thanks for checking that bezel sizing. I was very confident, but not 100% sure.

I got notice today from Casio, that my 5025 will soon. be shipping. :-!

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Steady Sjors..... this is a family forum.... ;-)

Hi Mholje,

Congratulations. It seems that you are the first one here to report a Rising White model. Super!!! In the third picture the watch looks so...eh...sexy!

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,568 Posts
Gaiwin,

Believe it or not (DragonJade is my witness). The word Rising White was a forbidden word on Excite weblogs!!! It took an hour to find out what went wrong....

Do you have a better and more decent word for the...uhm...sexy look of the DW-5025B (Family values have much worth to me...)

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
946 Posts
awesome! too bad it's not an atomic solar model.

·
G-Shock Mod
13,945 Posts
my guess would be for the modern DW5600/5700 screwdown caseback, the lug size is 16mm

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
Gaiwin,

Believe it or not (DragonJade is my witness). The word Rising White was a forbidden word on Excite weblogs!!! It took an hour to find out what went wrong....

Do you have a better and more decent word for the...uhm...sexy look of the DW-5025B (Family values have much worth to me...)

Cheers,

Sjors
:-d

·
Registered
993 Posts
errm...ah...I think I really like this watch.

And I'm one of those folks that was not thrilled with the Rising white series. At least from the Casio pics.

Dang, another great watch to get.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
hehehe..no Sjors, I don't. .LOL.. but I think using that very small font for the word "sexy" is good enuff.

Gaiwin,

Cheers,

Sjors

1 - 14 of 14 Posts