·
Registered
8,318 Posts
El Primero to wrap up the week
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Wrist

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Wearing my Citizen Skyhawk for my trip to San Francisco (thanks to spm17 for tips on attractions to check out!). This will be with me for the next few days.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
1950's most influential American musical artists:

Elvis Presley. He was regarded as the leading figure of rock and roll after a series of successful network television appearances and chart-topping records. His energized interpretations of songs and sexually provocative performance style, combined with a singularly potent mix of influences across color lines that coincided with the dawn of the Civil Rights Movement, made him enormously popular-and controversial.

I know I used this watch for the Rodin week, but come on, how could I NOT use my Hamilton Ventura for Elvis?

·
Registered
5,258 Posts
Today's post is brought to you by a frog.
Gray Treefrog Frog Amphibian Toad Hyla

An unusually slow week has gotten busy again with projects, two speaking engagements, and preparation for my wife's business trip. And next week will get busier until vacation time in two months.

Onto the watches. Starting the day the way I began yesterday with the handsome SARX015.
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Metal

Watch Analog watch Black Watch accessory Fashion accessory

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Material property

The afternoon will feature the bold Bulova Precisionist 98B224 Big Blue.
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Material property

Watch Fashion accessory Material property Photography Watch accessory

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Finally, the gorgeous Seiko Cocktail Time.
Black Light Black-and-white Monochrome Photography

Watch Black Watch accessory Analog watch Still life photography

Black White Monochrome Black-and-white Monochrome photography

Enjoy the coming weekend. Pray for Askofu as he goes to New York for diagnosis and treatment. Appreciate every day; it's a gift just to wake up. And be kind; it's your first protection from harm, and the best way to make someone's day better.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts