WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

Registered
First new watch for 2021 is in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats Dan! Looking forward to your thoughts after a but if wear.

Ren茅

*Dammit!! I wish my phone would quit correcting me. It's as if it thinks it knows what I'm trying to say better than I do.馃が

Registered
Great watches to look at this week, so thanks again for giving me another reason to look forward to Friday鈥檚! I know this reply is going out late Sunday evening (where I am and almost Noon on Monday in Melbourne!), but there is a reason. Teeritz, the book Slow Horses looked intriguing, so I checked out an ecopy right away (can read on my phone or tablet) and I鈥檓 about half way through now and fully am hooked on the author now. Thanks!
In return, I want to share the watch I wore and book I read last week, but for some reason in my mind I 鈥渘eeded鈥 to read 鈥測our book鈥 before I shared this...don鈥檛 know why!
So belatedly, the Certina DS Podium along with 鈥淭he Year I Was Peter The Great鈥 by Marvin Kalb. A chronicle of the author鈥檚 experience in 1956 in Russia. Kalb became a preeminent U.S. diplomatic correspondent. If anyone chooses to pick this up I hope you enjoy the yarn as much as I did.
Best wishes for a great week.

Registered
Discussion Starter #28
Great watches to look at this week, so thanks again for giving me another reason to look forward to Friday鈥檚! I know this reply is going out late Sunday evening (where I am and almost Noon on Monday in Melbourne!), but there is a reason. Teeritz, the book Slow Horses looked intriguing, so I checked out an ecopy right away (can read on my phone or tablet) and I鈥檓 about half way through now and fully am hooked on the author now. Thanks!
In return, I want to share the watch I wore and book I read last week, but for some reason in my mind I 鈥渘eeded鈥 to read 鈥測our book鈥 before I shared this...don鈥檛 know why!
So belatedly, the Certina DS Podium along with 鈥淭he Year I Was Peter The Great鈥 by Marvin Kalb. A chronicle of the author鈥檚 experience in 1956 in Russia. Kalb became a preeminent U.S. diplomatic correspondent. If anyone chooses to pick this up I hope you enjoy the yarn as much as I did.
Best wishes for a great week.
View attachment 15725483
Happy to have been of service, Crabtree4! Herron doesn鈥檛 have an intelligence background, but you wouldn鈥檛 know it from his writing. They鈥檝e just completed a Slow Horses series, too, so get a couple of the books under your belt.
And that Certina is sharp!

Registered
Same. Multiple windows and somehow I got lucky. Keep trying buddy :)

Congratulations! I had my computer open and ready to go to get this one. A minute after 2 it still wasn鈥檛 letting me put the watch into the basket, but I persevered. A minute later they had all sold out 馃槴

21 - 38 of 38 Posts