WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
A very busy day for me, so not much time to post in my favourite thread. Needless to say, I'm wearing my silver dial Globemaster today. It feels good to finally say that.

Tableware Shipping box Dress shirt Material property Drinkware

Watch Analog watch Clock Material property Wood

Watch Hand Arm Analog watch Gesture

René

·
Registered
327 Posts
They pop bubbles for you in your dealers? o_O

Reactions: NMGE17 and Titan II

·
Registered
327 Posts
Sad fact has just occurred to me, as I gazed upon all these beautiful watches, I’ll not wear an Omega again until March 21st most likely.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
congrats that is a really good looking watch
Thank you, sir! I'm very pleased with it. I'm just waiting for midnight to roll over so I can bid adieu to another birthday and see when the date rolls over.

Rene

Reactions: NMGE17

·
Registered
4,199 Posts

·
Registered
4,199 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Thank you, sir! I'm very pleased with it. I'm just waiting for midnight to roll over so I can bid adieu to another birthday and see when the date rolls over.

Rene
Rene,
if I was to go buy a watch today that would be at the top of my list, I have a bunch of divers, a few Speedies and a vintage GMT, but this would see a ton of wrist time, first time I saw one imagined I would pick one up at some point
so not just saying how good it looks, actually plan to have one too
seems you share a birthday with my ex
Greg

·
Registered
12,602 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Started the week with. Watch that’s still fairly new to me the f300hz seamaster. It wears huge for a vintage watch.
Watch Analog watch Rectangle Clock Silver

I wore the lcd speedmaster for the 1st speedy Tuesday of the year and my 1st day back at work after covid.
Watch Product Communication Device Portable communications device Automotive design

Wednesday I wore my super comfy grab and go seamaster pre bond, with the thermo compensated quartz 1441 movement. It was a long day at work and I don’t get chance to take a photo till I got in and changed into pyjamas.
Watch Analog watch Silver Clock Watch accessory

Thursday was my vintage Rolex oyster precision for pottering about the house.

Watch Flower Arm Photograph Plant
Yesterday I was working in the garage and cooking bolognaise for dinner with the new kitchen knives I had for Christmas. Obviously I needed the G-Shock
Watch Analog watch Pumpkin Clock Calabaza

today I’ve been in the office and have worn my bond GMT
Watch Analog watch Azure Clock Watch accessory

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
It was a hard choice for me between blue and white dial but had to get the blue to do this. The white dial just didn’t work out as nice.

I also looked at the blue dial, but it was only after I was already enthralled with the white.

I can understand why you went blue. The white dial looks nice on a bracelet (mesh), but is very monochromatic. The blue plays nicely against the stainless steel. In my opinion the white will look best on straps...especially grey and brow alligator.

That's a beautiful watch, and it looks amazing paired with the shark mesh. Congratulations!!

I have to throw a pic in here;

Watch Hand Arm Analog watch Product

René

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Reactions: Split-Personality

·
Registered
656 Posts
I also looked at the blue dial, but it was only after I was already enthralled with the white.

I can understand why you went blue. The white dial looks nice on a bracelet (mesh), but is very monochromatic. The blue plays nicely against the stainless steel. In my opinion the white will look best on straps...especially grey and brow alligator.

That's a beautiful watch, and it looks amazing paired with the shark mesh. Congratulations!!

I have to throw a pic in here;

View attachment 16367875

René
Beautiful watch. Love the white dial. Extremely legible. You can dress it up or down…really a flexible dial/watch for all occasions. Great choice!!! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
That dial really pops in natural light René!

Boy, does it ever, Dan!

I only had occasion to see it/wear it at the AD under those lights. It always looked a very flat, chalky white...which I loved.

Seeing it in natural light was an eye opener. I know the phrase "pictures don't do it justice" is used a lot here, but with this watch they really don't. It's not difficult to capture the nuances of this dial in a picture...it's impossible!

Watch Hand Analog watch Sleeve Clock

I'm loving it!

René

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Beautiful watch. Love the white dial. Extremely legible. You can dress it up or down…really a flexible dial/watch for all occasions. Great choice!!! Enjoy!

Thanks Blaine!

Yes, if you know my collection then you'll know I like versatile (read black/grey) watches. Some might even call them "plain".

I like to be able to grab any watch that suits me and just throw it on and go. I'm surprised I was brave enough to even pick up a white dial, but I'm so happy that I did.

Thanks for your comment.

René

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Rene,
if I was to go buy a watch today that would be at the top of my list, I have a bunch of divers, a few Speedies and a vintage GMT, but this would see a ton of wrist time, first time I saw one imagined I would pick one up at some point
so not just saying how good it looks, actually plan to have one too
seems you share a birthday with my ex
Greg
Greg,

I'm not sure if you've had the opportunity to see this one in the metal, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be disappointed with your purchase.

Is it the silver (white) dial you're planning on getting?

René

21 - 40 of 52 Posts