WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
11,571 Posts
What a great Friday thread this has turned out to be! It’s been agars since we had so many participants. Great to see GT and Calv1n posting again :)

Some superb watches and I enjoy the brief snapshots into everyone’s lives. Those feeling unwell, I send prayers that you feel better soon. The “new normal” is rolling along here in the U.K. I’ve only seen one person not wearing a mask and they were publicly shamed into wearing one. I’ve been wearing one since April when out so no biggie for me. I recently purchased a pack of Adidas ones. Made of a kind of soft Lycra. Fit well and very comfy and can wash and re use too.

Watch wise it’s the Apple Watch for cycling, HIIT & running. Now down to the PO and Sub. The Sub is boxed and packed and will be listed as soon as I’m back from holiday.

I’ll be wearing the PO for my holiday in Cornwall (I was meant to be heading to Italy to cycle in the Dolomites) but felt it was a little reckless.

Between gravel cycling, trail running and paddle boarding I’ll be drinking good ales and red wine and enjoying locally sourced produce.

Also I’ll be thinking more about picking the Bond watch. The rumour of a 6% price increase on September 1st is slightly rushing the process, but it’s singing loud and clear to me.

Not my photos, but I love the understated look of this watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Thanks for sharing! That is the complete 8500 bezel assembly right? The 8500 bezel insert by itself might fit into my liquid metal bezel steel ring and sit flush? Would be cool to try that, supposed you didn’t kept it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Hey fsky, yes, I swapped the complete bezel as I have a tool for that - I don’t know whether the insert would be interchangeable or how you would do that, but I suppose it’s possible
At the time I owned the 2500 and 8500 and swapped them myself; both moved on now though..
Just swapping the insert could look good - I’d be interested to see. I’d be tempted to leave your liquid metal bezel intact and get hold of a ‘normal’ bezel for the swap though. (I actually have an orange one - PM me if interested)

Reactions: fskywalker
41 - 48 of 48 Posts