WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
9,712 Posts
I've been wearing my SMP all working week. Heck of a watch

My three year old and us parents had an interview last week with a private school, wore the IWC

I'm very fortunate the principal didn't ask me any maths questions.

One stroke of luck! When he asked if we belong to a church, turns out the church we do attend gave a fat donation to the school. Happened a few months before we attended there, but it went down well in the interview.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
These weeks just keep flying by. I can't believe we're more than halfway through November already.

Will, that last picture in your post is stunning.

Wrist time was shared by all three of my OMEGAs, as usual.

I started my work week on Sunday with the Railmaster and switched to the Seamaster 300MC on Monday;

20201115_092604.jpg

20201116_090711.jpg

Tuesdays are always reserved for The Legend, and it was back to the Railmaster on Wednesday;

20201117_092519.jpg

20201118_093009.jpg

On Thursday I wore the Seamaster again and, in keeping with the pattern, it's the Speedy today;

20201119_093210.jpg

20201120_181509.jpg

I hope you all enjoy your weekend.

René

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Happy Friday everyone!! Enjoying the speedy back on leather!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,841 Posts
Sorry I'm a bit late chaps. Yesterday was rather eventful, I got sent home from school, due to a student I teach being diagnosed with Covid-19.
So, I'm having to isolate at home for 10 days. :rolleyes: (n)
Anyway, this won't come as a great surprise to anyone. Been wearing this all week........again!

·
Registered
9,841 Posts
Here in California our (idiot) Governor just implemented a curfew of 10:00PM. I'm not out past 10:00 much anyway, but still. . .:mad:

Anyway my Summer watch has transitioned into a nice Fall watch. The Orange still works!
View attachment 15558688
Seriously, just WOW! (y)

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Wonderful shots of the collections as ever gents. 🤝

Well, missed it again! Since I stopped attending an office in return for money it seems that my life is one long weekend, hence no idea what day it is any longer. I saw a Patek 5212A and thought it might be useful ... then I checked the price :LOL:

So, it's been an SMP week for working on the allotment cutting down 60 feet of 20 foot high hawthorne to a more manageable 4ft. So exhausting that I took no pictures and all I can submit this week are a shot from a set I took two weeks ago, and a fresh black and white snap of the Exp that I seem unable to unclamp thus far, taken with the new phone camera.

HAGWE gentlemen.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Seriously, just WOW! (y)

heard a joke the other day
a guy is seeing his doctor for a routine checkup
he asks the doctor his opinion on when the virus will be under control
the doctor replies "I am not qualified to answer that, I am just a doctor, not a politician"

reminds me of Bones in Star Trek," Damn it Jim I'm just a doctor"

·
Registered
1 Posts
heard a joke the other day
a guy is seeing his doctor for a routine checkup
he asks the doctor his opinion on when the virus will be under control
the doctor replies "I am not qualified to answer that, I am just a doctor, not a politician"

reminds me of Bones in Star Trek," Damn it Jim I'm just a doctor"
hi there, are you still selling SHOM dial? I saw one of your post that you are selling the shom dial. I am really interested, but I cannot reply your post, so I am replying here. Let me know if you saw my messag. Thanks

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Reactions: fskywalker

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
hi there, are you still selling SHOM dial? I saw one of your post that you are selling the shom dial. I am really interested, but I cannot reply your post, so I am replying here. Let me know if you saw my messag. Thanks
no not anymore, will assemble it someday and wear it

21 - 40 of 41 Posts