WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
12,013 Posts
Not much to say my end. Work, training, cooking and reading.

Wore the Apple Watch most of the week but took the NTTD out a few times this week in the evening.

For the weekend however I’ll be wearing this one exclusively. Just to see how I get on :)

Have a great weekend chaps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,340 Posts
A long week at work and a whole week with no heating at home as the temperature drops and the virus threat rises, but we are all well and having a laugh with family is fun. Lots of fantastic watches, pictures and life tales this week from you all. Congratulations to all those celebrating something and positive thoughts to all those struggling.

I started the working week with my Bond GMT and finishing with my PO

HAGWE

Nigel

·
Registered
1,734 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Today is my daughter’s big day, her 18th birthday. Gifts included the Nomos Orion she chose but she didn‘t know that I then had an engraving added on the caseback. She was thrilled and I think it looks fantastic on her. It is much smaller on the wrist in reality than the pic suggests.

View attachment 15502216
Congrats! And the watch looks great on her wrist. And of course, every time she looks at it, she'll be reminded of you.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Thanks Tino for getting us started once again, and congratulations to you and your daughter, John.

Canadian Thanksgiving was on the 12th, so that meant a long weekend for me. Not too fond of long weekends myself. Short work week, but no less work to be done. Anyway, one of the benefits of working on Sunday was receiving a gift of appreciation;

20201016_204429.jpg

...the cologne and the tequila, not the watch.

Very busy day visiting with my parents and close family on Thanksgiving Monday. So busy I didn't even take a picture for this thread. I wore the SM300MC, so I'll post this older picture instead;

20201001_093614.jpg

Tuesday it was back to work and time to play catch up. It's a good thing I was accompanied by my Speedmaster;

20201013_091350.jpg

We managed to steal a beautiful day on Wednesday. Days are slowly getting shorter here. The rains are starting and the temperature is dropping. I managed to capture the Railmaster in some glorious sunshine;

20201014_091155.jpg

Thursday was my last work day of the week. I had a lot to get done before leaving for the weekend, but got it all done with the help of the Seamaster 300MC;

20201015_093748.jpg

Friday...no rest for the wicked. Spent most of the day doing housework. Now I'm visiting with my parents. We just enjoyed some of our usual Friday fare...fish and chips. Wearing the Speedy today;

20201016_111714.jpg

Have a great weekend gentlemen...and ladies, of course.

René

21 - 40 of 70 Posts