Registered
260 Posts
This one!

b-)

·
Registered
9,577 Posts
PO today...

...and will be wearing this to cheer on my youngest son in an indoor cricket game tonight. I will change to the GMT for the weekend where I will be cheering on my eldest son playing football (soccer)...

Have a good weekend everybody!

Nigel

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
The GMT has won the competition this morning and his prize is a weekend on my wrist :-d

Enjoy y'all

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
This combo for me today:

Fr. John+

·
Registered
661 Posts
Superb photos as usual!

Been wearing my trusty old Speedy auto all week, but switched to my GP Traveller II today. I normally wear my X-33 most days, but it's in for service at the moment. At least that gives my other watches more wrist time!

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
SMP today, not the best Friday ever. Our warehouse closed down today so I said bye to some colleagues for the last time.
Got a farewell present from one of the couriers I deliver to of a bottle of Jack Daniels so I'll be sipping on that later.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Sorry guys, no Omega for me today mainly because this arrived in the post yesterday. It's a Zenith XL-tronic with the f300 (esa 9162) movement. I'm well chuffed with it .

The nato is just a temporary measure, any thoughts on straps or bracelets? It's 19mm but I'm sure 20mm will fit with a bit of friendly persuasion.
I was kinda thinking gloss black lizard but I'm open to suggestions. HAGWA.

Cheers,

Gary :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Sorry folks, its my Ball Ionosphere tonight...the SMP will see light of day tomorrow... :)

·
Registered
Omega Speedmaster Professional (311.30.42.30.13.001) & Omega Speedmaster MK4.5 (176.0012)
537 Posts
This one right now:

But will be switching to this one for the weekend:

It's really time to make my next purchase so I can switch a bit more :)

Have a nice weekend everybody!

Mark

·
Registered
9,532 Posts
I have family coming in for the weekend, for a pre-Christmas get together. We decorate the tree, eat a turkey, then dress up like our favorite superheroes and dance a jig around the neighborhood. There's wine in there, too. Ahh, tradition.

Enjoy weekends!

eric

1 - 20 of 43 Posts