WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, it's Friday again. :)

Please note artistically smudged crystal ;-)

What you got ?

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Bet you couldn't guess????????????
Wish I could wear the DW004 as well..... :roll:

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
ps.. HAPPY FRIDAY for people in Australia......
where the heck is bluegum....????

Bluegum.. you PARTY POOPER....:-|
LOL.... Gawain

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
{deleted non-watch, adult content}
;-)

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
That really is fantastic buzzbait:-!

I'm not sure if I prefer this one or the DW-6900 ? Both great looking mods.

If you had to choose between them ?

Ouch! That's a tough question. If I was absolutely forced to choose, I guess it would be the DW-5025b. The lower profile on the wrist and screwback case tips the scales.

But if you ask me the same question next month, the answer may be different. They are both sensational G-Shocks.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
My usual.:-!

Asfalloth

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
My random selection method has been cheekily alternating between my two G-5600s for the last three weeks. I'll press the 'generate' button this evening with more than usual interest...

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Your pictures do make a case for that model, Glenn. When it first appeared, I never thought I would end up looking at it for so long!

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Sorry, No G Shock today.
Wearing my Pianegonda. I got this one about 2 years ago as an anniversary gift. I've met the designer Franco Pianegonda but was only able to speak to him for few a minutes and that was thru an interpreter. Very nice person. So I wasn't able to find out anything about the mechanicals of the watch. It says Swiss Made at the bottom and it's an automatic with a very smooth second hand movement. But that's about all I know. Would any of you know about this watch? I've not seen another like it here in the states.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 49 Posts