·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black Viper...

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I seem to be wearing this more than my other G's. It's just so functional, comfortable and unobtrusive.

Happy Friday all :-!

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Not Friday here yet but this is what I'm wearing.

Attachments

·
Registered
391 Posts
Well, I think this makes it official...I've got a problem! ;-)

This one came in the mail today, and I just got it to sync with Fort Collins. It's not Friday here quite yet, but you can bet I'll be wearing this tomorrow! :-!

Cheers

Jim

·
Registered
14,018 Posts
Wore these two today...

and

Then came home and went for a run and have been working on some repairs/maintenance on my home AC unit! So, I wore this classic!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I wore my green camo Muddie yesterday. But the strap retainer always seems to move around on it, causing the extra bit of strap to stick out when I least want it to. And it is really starting to annoy me. So, I've switched over to one of my Jellies and all is well again in Schueyville. ;-)

I am currently wearing my 6620 Scorpion on its ultra comfy green jelly strap.. |>

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Waiting for the negative version of this, can't say enough about this model.

Have a good weekend all.

Asfalloth

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
This arrived shortly after my earlier post. Been wearing it for 8 hours and it hasn't stopped yet ;-)

Thanks to all who gave me advice last week about this purchase. I'm enjoying it so far.

:-!

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i'm waiting for my first 5600, a gw-5600, and now i know what i want next.
your watch is COOL.
Be aware that it's slightly modified. I replaced the standard grey bezel and band with a G-5600 bezel (from Higuchi) and a 5600 band.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Be aware that it's slightly modified. I replaced the standard grey bezel and band with a G-5600 bezel (from Higuchi) and a 5600 band.

thanks.
i've been looking around and it seems it's a bit lighter than black, right ?
i'll wait for the one that's flying around the world as we speak, and see if i can get used to the smaller size of the 5600 series.

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
Hi guys,
After a week of analogue watches (quartz Omega Seamaster and a couple of Seikos), I'm back to my DW-9052.

Have a great Friday and w/e,
Bruce

1 - 20 of 68 Posts