WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Other than the 25th Anniversary Black Dawn, is the Frogman sold in the US regularly?

Does anyone know off hand how many Black Dawn Froggies were made? Are they rare or hard to get?

I ask because I've never seen one in a store before last night (I'm in the US) and was pretty surprised to see it. Of course I had to try it on!:-d

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Macy's...that's interesting. What was their price on it? I would have fallen over if I had seen it in a department store!

·
Registered
294 Posts
I bought 2 Dawn Black's at the same Macy's (on different days though..should go nice with the 2 TC-3V's I already have)..I paid list price of $300 plus tax for the second one and the first one (bought the day before) I got for $240 plus tax (I had the friends and family 20% off coupon). I feel extremely lucky to have stumbled across them. I know one of the Casio reps (hell, his cell number is in my address book!) for my region and he just happened to be at the store the day I bought the second one. He saw mine and was more surprised than I was to see it in the store. He didn't even know they had one in stock! It was a real funny site to see -- he couldn't believe he was holding one!...he said he didn't even know there were any in the store because it wasn't in the system on his inventory list! LOL!! I laughed and said, "How could you not know you had one of THESE in your inventory?! You're the Casio rep!" HAHA! Jokingly, I guess Casio doesn't even tell their own reps when they get Froggies in!

Sorry, had to chime in on this one =)

BTW, Jess down in Huntington Beach mentioned he had 5 more MB's coming and still had 1 MB (or was it sold already?) still left..

Regards,
Darin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts