WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - anyone know where i would be able to purchase a clasp for a frogman (GW-200TC-2V) - if possible, i would like to get the clasp only, as the watchband is still new. I am in South Africa, so a local shop would be ideal.

Regards
Brazzoli

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,591 Posts
Hello Brazolli,

South Africa, I believe that wuld make it not too easy. You might try contact member Pietervn. He's not on line too often, but he maybe knows a source.

There is a South African service centre for support, repair and parts. You might trying cotacting them.

Check this page.

BTW, what happened to your clasp?

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx - i will try the service centre, yet i am fairly certain that it will yield nothing as Casio SA do not stock the Frogman. As to the incident with the clasp breaking: The result of a drunken conversation regarding the Frog being the toughest time piece in the world - resulting in a dare to drive my car over the Frog. Needless to say the Frog survived, but the pins on the clasp did not - saved the parts, and then lost them a week later. Anyway, my friends have now been suitably impressed, and i am unable to wear the frog.

Oh, and if i have to, i am willing to try an internet vendor for the part - perhaps you know of a reputable dealer? (even if i have to buy the whole band, and even if it is not a TC band).

Cheers
Brazzoli

1 - 4 of 4 Posts