WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just recently purchased this Frogman.
It's a Limited Edition W.C.C.S. version with all the correct markings.
My only concern is when I started searching around to check it's authenticity, all I could find in the 9900's were the white jelly bands and bezels.
The one I've purchased has a black band and bezel but has "World Coral-Reef Conservation Society" stamped on one band with the "shrimp" logo on the other.
Also included on one of the bands is a silver, metal link that also displays the W.C.C.S initials.
The watch backlight display also includes the two "manta rays" when lit.

I've included a couple pictures so you can take a look and let me know what you think.

Seems pretty legitimate to me, maybe it's just that rare.

Thanks
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
Watch Watch accessory Measuring instrument Diving equipment Fashion accessory

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Yep...and looks great, too. Much better than a yellowed jelly. I'm still hunting for my first 9900, but now that I no longer have a 6300 I guess I can stop.

Sent from the Office of the Reincarnated President of the Republic of Texas

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@el2sukeroz Wow, what a great collection! Lot of really nice ones there. Looks like I've got some catching up to do!

Thanks for the responses, I was 99.9% sure that the watch was real, I was just curious as to the color.

Reactions: el2sukeroz

·
Registered
14 Posts
@el2sukeroz Wow, what a great collection! Lot of really nice ones there. Looks like I've got some catching up to do!

Thanks for the responses, I was 99.9% sure that the watch was real, I was just curious as to the color.
actually that is really, one of the rare i've seen that before selling for a thousand dollars! still trying to find a cheap
GW201NT CARBON FROGMAN SUPER RARE LIMITED EDITION!!!! hehe! kudos to you, for that rareness!
Watch Watch accessory Dive computer Analog watch Measuring instrument

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow, very cool, good to know. My purchase keeps looking better and better.
So glad I finally pulled the trigger on one, little known to me the actual rarity of the watch.

actually that is really, one of the rare i've seen that before selling for a thousand dollars! still trying to find a cheap
GW201NT CARBON FROGMAN SUPER RARE LIMITED EDITION!!!! hehe! kudos to you, for that rareness!
View attachment 612570

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
No sales allowed on a discussion forum - Mod

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.