WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been dying to pick up the new GW200MS-1 Frogman, but the $350 pricetag was a little too steep. So I've been waiting patiently in the hopes that it shows up on Amazon or some other reputable website soont a decent discount.

I came across this website today and was shocked to see how much they were offering for the GW200MS-1. Is this for real? Has anyone dealt with this website before.

I did some research and Newegg is a very popular and trusted internet retailer. But as you can see on the link, they outsource and get their watches from Eco-Fashions. Which apparently ships out of Chicago.

What are the odds this is legit? I can't imagine fake GW200MS-1's are already out there...but I just want to be sure.

Also, I compared their other G-Shock prices with Amazon and they compared favorably. I was just surprised to see the GW200MS-1 so low, so early.

Here's the link and let me know your thoughts on what you guys/gals think out there.

Thanks!

http://www.neweggmall.com/Product/2005165480/product.html?cm_mmc=PCE-GoogleSearch-_-Watches-_-Watches-_-2005165480

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
This source has been posted before and I think some have ordered from there. If they are associated with newegg.com I think they will be fine as I have ordered computer items from there before and all has been well. We'll have to wait to see if anyone got a watch from there specific offer however.

·
Registered
35,399 Posts
Hard to tell, but if it is that price looks pretty darn good.

Welcome to the forum, by the way! :)

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
Hi,
KenmarWatches is reliable I think - many members from German forums have ordered watches from him - he makes very good prices when ordering big quantities - so people here have made 'collective'-orders and got real good prices.

Greetings, Sedi :)

·
Registered
273 Posts
You have got to be kidding me. I litterally bought my ICERC while this was posted.

o|o|o|

Looks like the ICERC will be showing up in the FS forum once it arrives

:oops:

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Price of course looks great.

But they are out of stock...

Reactions: jopex

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, that didn't take long...I just checked back on the Newegg website and the $230 price from Eco-Fashions is already sold out...looks like they jumped to another vendor who is only offering the $350 list. Dang...snooze you lose!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Crossing my fingers. I was able to get an order in at $243.xx with 2-day delivery from Eco.

·
Registered
13,980 Posts
:oops: didn't even notice this. So 350 ain't to good? Is this standard retail price?

·
Registered
273 Posts
:oops: didn't even notice this. So 350 ain't to good? Is this standard retail price?

Yes, $350 is standard msrp. Eco-Fashion had it listed for $229 for a couple minutes.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, $350 is standard list price. We all missed the deal from Eco-Fashions...:oops:

Dang, I'm so mad!!!! :-| You lucky punks who ordered quickly!

Let us know of your experience from Eco-Fashions so when they get re-stocked we can all jump on the deal without having to wait!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Just got order cancellation notice.

"Reason: Merchant is unable to fulfill the order"

·
Registered
273 Posts
Argh. This place is really playing with my emotions. Checked the page again, and it showed in stock.

So I submitted another order.

·
Registered
273 Posts
It's $350 again.
It's actually still $229, just out of stock. There are 2 vendors selling it through Neweggmall - Eco-Fashion and Kenmar Watches.

Eco is the one that has it for $229, but is now out of stock again. And I assume, will be sending me another cancellation notice.

Kenmar does have it in stock, but at the $350 price.

o|

·
Registered
472 Posts
Newegg is the real deal, ive had an account with them for a while, i was able to pick up the mirb at the 229 price when it was relisted, soon as i purchased the price went back to 350, so hopefully it goes thru, i'll keep everyone informed, keep checking back if you missed it, seems like they may be restocking :-!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Newegg is the real deal, ive had an account with them for a while, i was able to pick up the mirb at the 229 price when it was relisted, soon as i purchased the price went back to 350, so hopefully it goes thru, i'll keep everyone informed, keep checking back if you missed it, seems like they may be restocking :-!
It isn't actually Newegg though, it's "Neweggmall". Basically a portal for other vendors, in this case Eco-Fashion. I too am hoping it goes through, but I wouldn't be surprised if I get a 2nd order cancellation notice.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
1. hope you get them but cancels are on the way is my guess..... if they had them they would have filled orders.... also, I chose to expedite for the extra $$$ and still got canceled...an expedite order logically would be processed to ship asap..

2. if the US casio dist caught wind of this they will squash it.... why would they give them away.... if anyone is going to blow them out it will be 'zon

3. kenmar shows stock..... don't forget they have a MAKE OFFER button..... test their sell point.

good luck

·
Registered
462 Posts
It's actually still $229, just out of stock. There are 2 vendors selling it through Neweggmall - Eco-Fashion and Kenmar Watches.

Eco is the one that has it for $229, but is now out of stock again. And I assume, will be sending me another cancellation notice.

Kenmar does have it in stock, but at the $350 price.

o|
I see, first I saw $229, but I refreshed page and was $350. Did cancel they your order already?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts